Residential Air Conditioning Repair & Service
In recent years, Empire Air Conditioning Services has focused on our growth and development in residential air conditioning. We have spent time on researching what our customers look for, what brands they require us to service and what we can do to make us stand out from the rest.
Our technicians are experienced in servicing and repairing many brands of both ducted and split air conditioning systems. Empire Air has the ability to source many manufacturers spare parts if the units are still available on the market.
We strongly recommend domestic air conditioners are serviced every 12 months as a preventative measure, as failure to maintain your conditioning system can lead to costly repairs.
Annual preventative maintenance includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Check and clean filters
- Dirty filters can dramatically affect the efficiency of an air conditioning unit, can cause water leaks and also possibly damage the motor.
- Flush/Clean drainage
- Blocked drains can lead to water leaks which then may cause ceiling damage.
- Tightening of electricals
- Preventing electrical hot joints and damage to electrical components.
- Coil Inspection
- Coil corrosion can lead to costly repair.
- Refrigeration pressures/levels
- Low refrigerant indicates a leak which can cause the unit to stop working. Refrigerant leaks are also damaging to the environment, as some new gasses contribute to the greenhouse effect.
- Indoor/outdoor fan motors
- Preventing noisy bearings and motor failures..