Join the Team
At Empire Air Conditioning we provide installation, routine service and preventative maintenance for both large and small commercial air conditioning systems.
Our Service personnel are highly skilled and well trained with over 20 years of combined experience within the industry. Our innovative management team and office staff, together with our group of highly trained and experienced trades persons, are committed to delivering continuing excellence in all areas of our business.
Current Positions Vacant
The business is growing and we need you!
Join a small office team in Hornsby with Perfect Hours, on site Parking, wonderful team mates and working with all age groups. The small business has been established for close to 30 years and continues to grow with in the residential and commercial air conditioning industry. The right person for this position will confident, fun, happy and easy going – willing to work with in our already established team and have a diverse range of skills.
About the role:
- Data entry
- Ability to be flexible in a small team
- Word/excel/outlook experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Answering phones and responding to incoming phone calls and emails
- Typing quotations and other documents
- Filing and basic administrative task
- Ordering office supplies/uniforms, etc.
- Maintaining spreadsheets and records
- Worked with job management software previously
- This role will be subject to a 6 month probation period, in conjunction with Fair work Aus regulations.
Qualifications and preferred attributes:
- Trade and service experience
- Operating in a small business
- You will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You must have good attention to detail
- This role would suit a mature and responsible person who has general administrative experience
- You must be willing to commit to a part time role where you will grow with our company
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Close to public transport
- On site parking
- Supportive team
- Work life balance
- After hours team drinks every quarter
- Annual Christmas party
- Please note, if you have previously applied for a position with this company please do not re submit your application.
- All applicants must be Australian residents
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
We're always on the lookout for experienced team-members who can enhance the team.
Due to rapid expansion in work commitments the company is eagerly wanting to fill these positions:
- Air Conditioning Technician - Fully qualified
We take pride in helping our young apprentices reach their full potential by running additional training programs as well as their regular attendance at TAFE. We run training in our workshop by our management team, as well as onsite training under the guidance of our experienced tradesmen.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are thinking of joining the Air Conditioning industry as an apprentice, please contact us on 9482 2701; this also includes mature-age apprentices.